Athletic EQ: Football MindSet Clinic
We teach MindSet – Mental Toughness & Focus that develop (5) five critical thinking skills. A new development strategy to building better athlete’s at crunch time. Top coaches and athlete’s understand pressure and what it means to stay focused on the task… now we can teach this critical mindset! Team and Group Discounts available?
Featured Athlete: Nebraska’s Alonzo Moore
Benefits to this skill based training:
- Performance Improvement – Stat-impact; regulating disruptive thoughts and negative emotions
- Leadership Development – Alpha-traits, social awareness and persuasion skills to positively influence others
- Coaching Development – Motivation, new skills and abilities to connect to a younger generation
Download the Brochure (PDF): Football MindSet Coaches Clinic Brochure
Checkout these videos:
Here is what you get:
Coaches Clinic (Session #1)
- Core MindSet Orientation
- Understanding the Athlete’s Brain (dynamic video learning aides)
- Navy Seals Brain Training Techniques (how they train for pressure)
- Hands On / Mind On Exercises (daily routines for the habit loop)
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (skills framework)
- Learning Guides & Worksheet (applications after class)
Team Training (Session #2)
- Core MindSet Instruction
- Three (3) Core Exercises (how to exercise the mind daily)
- Hands On / Mind On – Position Training (how to apply the instruction)
- Navy Seals Brain Training (review of the Big 4; how to apply)
- Mental5 – Critical thinking skills (how to regulate chatter with purpose)
- Learning Guides & Worksheets (how to apply the instruction)
- Athlete’s Skill Assessment: One of the greatest innovations of our decade for recruiting and developing human talent. Utilize this online athlete’s assessment to create a benchmark for the top ten emotional skills required for elite, optimal performance… to include a custom development plan based on the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Coaching Tracks: Mental and Emotional development programs for coaches to seamlessly incorporate into daily practice activities and drill stations; specifically addressing the habit loop for consistent, sustainable performance within practice and during competitive play.
- Parenting Tracks: Parents of young aspiring athletes have a mental and emotional roll to play in developing a young athlete’s full potential. Now, using state of the art science with proven mental techniques to build the mental and emotional skill sets critical for elite athletic performance.
See What Others are say …. learn more
Fee Schedule: Please Call for Pricing
- High School – Per Player | Per Team | Per School | Fundraisers Available
- College – Per Player | Per Team | Per School
- Pro/Amateur – Per Player | Per Team | Per Organization
For more information, please contact 866.487.2815.
You are 30 minutes away from learning to regulate your chatter – Schedule the Call
History Lesson: Bigger Faster Stronger (BFS)
In the early 1980’s we saw Lou Fuerigno playing the original “Hauk” on television and Arnold Schwertsanagger gracing the cover of Muscle & Fitness Magazine. A new movement came into the sports scene – physical strength and conditioning. It was the first time we took the body into the weight room. Coach Dennis Dunn was a part of that movement … implementing within his own program and teaching BFS around the country to other coaches. Now, we’re taking the brain into the weight room. Listen as Coach Dun talks about the benefits of mental and emotional strength training.
|Travel & Lodging||
Travel and lodging expenses are not included.
|Cost Per Player||
Session #2 – Is $50 per player; minimum of 35 players with an unlimited seating capacity.