EQ4 Policing: Basic Level I
This one (1) day workshop will introduce you to the latest findings on the brain. Learn how our Department of Defense has implemented arousal control training based on the science of emotional intelligence – new brain training techniques for critical thinking skills under pressure. For more information on how to host this event for free please call 866.487.281
This is a one day basic level 1 workshop intended to introduce police officers to the skills framework of emotional intelligence. This course will feature innovative brain training techniques featured by the U.S. Department of Defense, education and instruction on the stress responses system while introducing proven, yet simple decision making models to directly impact work / life balance and regulating disruptive thoughts and distracting emotions.
Officer Bruce Fairbanks (Alexandria Police Dept, Louisiana)
Officer Bruce Fairbanks (Alexandria Police Dept, Louisiana)Emotional Intelligence Education is offered as a proactive intervention for all new hire and senior officers. For agency or academy EQ training or personal EQ coaching please contact for more information.
What you will learn:
- Emotional Intelligence – The latest findings; Neuroscience
- Brain Training Techniques – Featuring “Arousal Control”
- The Negative-Bias – Understanding the threat
- Mental5 – Tools for regulating thoughts & emotions
- Six Cylinder Theory – Tools for work/life balance
Who should attend:
- First Responders – All public servants (Fire, EMT)
- Commanders – All levels of management
- Mid-level – All levels of supervision
- Patrol Officers – All levels
See what others are saying:
For more information on scheduled events or how to host this event for free please call 866.487.2815.