Maturity Metrics (MET6): Leadership Accountability
A nine point personal accountability system for regulating mature thoughts, and mature emotions. Personal responsibility towards these nine results in what we call mature behavior – public and privately.
EQ Lesson Objectives:
- Self Awareness Competencies (skill set #1)
- Self Regulation Competencies (skill set #2)
- Self Motivation Competencies (skill set #3)
- Social Awareness Competencies (skill set #4)
- Social Persuasion Competencies (skill set #5)
Provides a simple measure of thought-accountability and emotional-check list for personal performance and maturity.
Length: 2 hours
Location: Client’s location
Application: Problem solving, adapting to change and/or conflict resolution
Who Should Attend: Managment teams, Crew Leaders
Online Assessments: Yes (optional)