Benefits to this mental skill based training:
- Performance Improvement strategies directly impacting your game stats
- Corrective Actions to regulating disruptive thoughts and negative emotions
- Rapid Recovery Techniques for optimal performance (The Zone)
- Long term strength and conditioning strategies for health & wellness
Here is what you get in this Two (2) hour workshop:
- Mental 5 – Five (5) critical thinking skills & how to develop
- Brain Training Techniques from the Navy Seals (Big4)
- Subject Matter Experts on the emotional brain (Anatomy of the Choke)
- Immediate hands-on/mind-on activities to begin practicing
*This workshop will benefit all sports programs & competitive levels 14-21 years of age.
Documentaries & Promos:
Athlete's Brain DocumentaryGame Changer - these skills determine the difference between good, and elite. L
MindSet Emotions Training ProgramMental and Emotional skill development for clutch performance under pressure.
MET ProgramYou train the body, now train the mind for emotions.
Mental5 PromoThe heart keeps pumping and the lungs keep breathing - just like your chatter ke
Promo: More Cameras?More fits of rage or just more cameras capturing the child like behavior
Testimonial: NCAA Division 2 Athletic Director
“The MindSet program teaches a young athlete how to focus better, and eliminate the distractions and negative thoughts that affect their actions. I have found myself practicing many of the strategies with good results.
Florida Institute of Technology Former Athletic Director – Mr. Bill Jurgens
Choke Prevention: Understanding the Emotional Brain
Coaches and players at all competitive levels can directly benefit from building their mental and emotional skill sets. By learning to be intelligent (mental skills) about feelings (emotional skills) an athlete directly improves personal performance in the clutch; as well as life and relational benefits off the field. The social competencies of Emotional Intelligence directly impact leadership influence for coaches and team-unity among players.
Only recently have we been able to take the mind into the weight room and begin to understand the complex thoughts and critical thinking skills of top performers. Now, based on modern technology we can teach new skill sets in the clutch while better understanding the “choke”.
View Scholarly Articles
More Benefits Below:
Friends of the M.E.T. System:
Mental5 with Warren Morris (01 Thought Awareness)Check out this learning aide introducing the Mental Skill of Self Awareness to T
M.E.T. Instructor Parrish TaylorListen as Parrish talks about the program and how to improve sports performance
Mental5 with Warren Morris (02 Emotional Awareness)
Mental5 with Warren Morris (03 Word Clusters)What top performing athletes "DO" inside by developing their mental menu list an
- Athlete’s Skill Assessment: One of the greatest innovations of our decade for recruiting and developing human talent. Utilize this online athlete’s assessment to create a benchmark for the top ten emotional skills required for elite, optimal performance… to include a custom development plan based on the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Coaching Tracks: Mental and Emotional development programs for coaches to seamlessly incorporate into daily practice activities and drill stations; specifically addressing the habit loop for consistent, sustainable performance within practice and during competitive play.
- Parenting Tracks: Parents of young aspiring athletes have a mental and emotional roll to play in developing a young athlete’s full potential. Now, using state of the art science with proven mental techniques to build the mental and emotional skill sets critical for elite athletic performance.