Strategist: “A person skilled in planning action”
Our solutions impact your profits and losses by improving your processes and people. Unique workforce solutions, unique as your people and cultures they create.
Our code of conduct and systematic approach for your best return on investment –
A.D.D.I.E. Adult Learning Model (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate)
We Analyze your key performance indicators. We Design a specific solution. We then Develop a targeted plan. Then Implement strategically. And Evaluate with accountability.
H.P.I Strategist (Human Performance Improvement)
Introduced by the Military in ’75, the HPI model drives the “Analysis” phase in the A.D.D.I.E. process. We analyze key performance indicators in three (3) critical areas of an organization – (a) Equipment, (b) Processes, (c) People.
Over two (2) decades of serving clients by developing their people. We’ve worked with a very diverse group of skills and talent across many different work environments and cultures. Serving the U.S. and Canada in the public and private sector our industry experience expands from Oil & Gas, Electric Utility, Law Enforcement and Sports and Athletics. TMC_Case Studies v1 (2016)
Technical Review: Core Competencies
Executive Approach: Planning
- Strategic planning and implementation to achieve pre-defined performance indicators to increase shareholder value; the experience to know the details with clear measures and accountability to an R.O.I.
Human Capital: Technical Training
- The new paradigm shift consistently develops the people, your workforce, the labor and payroll line item on your P&L; skill gap assessments for development plans, technical training tracks for relevant competencies & on going personal development is today’s professional advantage.
Knowledge Capital: Development
- Procedure reviews and training based on the best practice of adult learning; old and outdated training efforts draining your profits; using Human Performance Improvement strategies we assess the workforce deficiencies and build the skill gaps quickly and effectively.
Personal Performance: Strategies
- The new science validates a 3-Dimensional strategy for personal best; the ’80’s brought us physical strength and strategies, the new strong is based on disciplined thought-processes combined with emotional regulation strategies. Every profession requires a 3-dimensional development strategy in order to pay off in the clutch (pressure – changes everything).
Leadership Development: Coaching
- Influencing others to personal-best requires emotional maturity within self and the mature influence among others; learning how to bridge the diversity gaps we introduce two proprietary, critical decision making models; simple, hands-on approach to applying emotional intelligence skill sets into daily routines.
You are 30 minutes away from a RISK FREE EQ CONSULTATION – Schedule the Call