Formats: Personal & Team Coaching | Training
Length: 3 hours
Full Course Overview: MET Flowchart (web) 2016
Six Cylinder Theory (Module #2) The power of personal-purpose and the framework for isolating thoughts and emotions; goals, dreams, desires, priorities all written and revised over time using the Six-Cylinder worksheet.
As distracting thoughts and emotions hinder each day this framework serves as a mental-filing cabinet to temporarily manage to improve focus and concentration. Life balance is found in this tool for structured thinking based on pre-defined values; this tool continually teaches about ‘self’ and desire (E.Q. – Self-Motivation). Decision-making (large or small, long or short term) is based on this personal set of priorities each participant will define, adapting and changing over time this tool becomes a “living document”; a relational tool for collaboration efforts between two promoting unity.
Lesson Objectives: This lesson is an exercise to identify core values and desires; a “filter” for decision-making and overcoming challenges, a benchmark seizing new opportunities.
EQ Skill Objectives: This module supports the on-going development of keystone habits for “Self-Awareness”, “Self-Regulation” & “Self Motivation”.
After completing this module, the participant will be able to:
- Define personal priorities using the Six Cylinder model
- Write out and describe personal desires for all Six (6) “cylinders”
- Describe personal experience(s) using the Six Cylinder model
- Describe decision making conflicts using the Six Cylinder model
- Define the “real” verse “ideal” based on personal decisions with time (daily)