Athletic EQ: Basketball MindSet Clinic
Critical thinking skills for quick recovery on the free throw line – The game of basketball is driven by stats and specific performance to drive those stats. The MindSet training program focuses directly on your preferred stats with precision detail to create the brain-body sync (now supported by neuroscience). When performance suffers, a clear mental path for recovery is critical to regain composer, control and what science calls – optimal performance.
Benefits to this skill based training:
- Performance Improvement – Stat-impact; regulating disruptive thoughts and negative emotions
- Leadership Development – Alpha-traits, social awareness and persuasion skills to positively influence others
- Coaching Development – Motivation, new skills and abilities to connect to a younger generation
Download the Brochure (PDF): Basketball MindSet College_Brochure
Checkout these videos:
Here is what you get:
Coaches Clinic (Session #1)
- Core MindSet Orientation
- Understanding the Athlete’s Brain (dynamic video learning aides)
- Navy Seals Brain Training Techniques (how they train for pressure)
- Hands On / Mind On Exercises (daily routines for the habit loop)
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (skills framework)
- Learning Guides & Worksheet (applications after class)
Team Training (Session #2)
- Core MindSet Instruction
- Three (3) Core Exercises (how to exercise the mind daily)
- Hands On / Mind On – Position Training (how to apply the instruction)
- Navy Seals Brain Training (review of the Big 4; how to apply)
- Mental5 – Critical thinking skills (how to regulate chatter with purpose)
- Learning Guides & Worksheets (how to apply the instruction)
- Athlete’s Skill Assessment: One of the greatest innovations of our decade for recruiting and developing human talent. Utilize this online athlete’s assessment to create a benchmark for the top ten emotional skills required for elite, optimal performance… to include a custom development plan based on the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Coaching Tracks: Mental and Emotional development programs for coaches to seamlessly incorporate into daily practice activities and drill stations; specifically addressing the habit loop for consistent, sustainable performance within practice and during competitive play.
- Parenting Tracks: Parents of young aspiring athletes have a mental and emotional roll to play in developing a young athlete’s full potential. Now, using state of the art science with proven mental techniques to build the mental and emotional skill sets critical for elite athletic performance.
- Personal MindSet Coach: Go one on one with your own MindSet Coach! You will develop a specific MindSet development plan specifically designed for your strengths and weaknesses.
See What Others are say …. learn more
Fee Schedule: Please Call for Pricing
- High School – Per Player | Per Team | Per School | Fundraisers Available
- College – Per Player | Per Team | Per School
- Pro/Amateur – Per Player | Per Team | Per Organization
For more information, please contact 866.487.2815.
You are 30 minutes away from learning to regulate your chatter – Schedule the Call
Athletic Brain Documentary: Must See
Athlete's Brain DocumentaryGame Changer - these skills determine the difference between good, and elite. L
MindSet Emotions Training ProgramMental and Emotional skill development for clutch performance under pressure.
MET ProgramYou train the body, now train the mind for emotions.
Mental5 PromoThe heart keeps pumping and the lungs keep breathing - just like your chatter ke
Promo: More Cameras?More fits of rage or just more cameras capturing the child like behavior