Formats: Personal & Team Coaching | Training
Length: 3 hours
Full Course Overview: MET Flowchart (web) 2016
Mental5 (Module #1) Introduces you and your team to five (5) simple cognitive thinking skills to regulating disruptive thoughts, an introduction to the “chatter” and how words and mental pictures are randomly flashing throughout the day; promotes personal responsibility enabling self-confidence and self-motivation; includes cognitive recovery techniques for disruptive thoughts and emotions.
Lesson Objectives: This lesson promotes personal responsibility to regulating disruptive thoughts through cognitive therapy.
EQ Skill Objectives: The training module supports the on-going development of keystone habits for “Self-Awareness”, “Self-Regulation” & “Self Motivation”.
After completing this module, the participant will be able to:
- Define Chatter as words and mental pictures
- Identify the five (5) mental skills to regulating words and mental pictures
- Identify routine tasks when the skills are being applied
- Successfully complete a 3D Task Analysis for a chosen task
- Provide personal experiences of distress when the skills would be useful
Mental5: Regulating ChatterFive (5) simple skills you use for critical thinking in the clutch. Now you can
Six Cylinder TheoryYou have so much chatter in your head every day you need a place to store and is
Critical AdvisorsYou've heard of 24 hours, 7 days a week ... now learn the 86,400 seconds model
For more information on Mental5 or other products and services, please call 866.487.2815.